Love chocolate? Then you are in for a treat! Who said you should only eat boring food when you go camping or even just staying at home during the national #lockdown? This easy-to-make dessert is divine and will leave you wanting more. (You can always make crêpes from scratch if you prefer, but seeing as you are camping it is much easier to just use wraps.) Serves 6.
- pack of 6 flour wraps/tortillas
- 6 bananas
- 180g Nutella
- 1 tsp coconut oil
- milk chocolate slab
- Prepare the wraps by spreading these with Nutella or a chocolate spread of your choice.
- Peel the bananas and put one on each wrap. If you don’t like bananas create a filling of your choice, such as mixed berries, mixed nuts, or marshmallows.
- Fold the wrap with the filling inside, if you are struggling to keep the wrap closed you can use a toothpick.
- Baste the outside of the wraps with a little coconut oil and put them on the braai-grid and turn regularly until they are nice and brown.
- Cut them into pieces, put the strawberry cheesecakes on top and enjoy with some ice cream and grated chocolate
- 12 small strawberries
- 200g Lancewood chocolate-flavoured full-cream cheese spread
- 6 caramel Tennis biscuits, crumbled
- Cut the top of each strawberry and hollow it out by scooping out as much strawberry flesh as you can.
- Refill the hollowed-out strawberry with the chocolate cream cheese, to create a filling.
- Sprinkle the crumbled biscuits on top of the filling, and serve with the chocolate crêpes