What you’ll need:
– 4 cups canned sliced peaches with juice
– 1 cup frozen blueberries (or other berries of your choice)
– ¾ cup all-purpose flour
– ½ cup white sugar
– 1 tsp. baking powder
– ½ cup butter
– Whipped cream to serve
How to make it:
1. Pour peaches into a Dutch Oven, and sprinkle the berries over the peaches.
2. In a bowl, whisk the flour, sugar, and baking powder until thoroughly combined.
3. With a pastry cutter, cut the butter into the flour mixture to make a crumble.
4. Spread the crumble mixture over the fruit.
5. Place the lid on the Dutch Oven and place on hot coals.
6. Cook for approximately 45 minutes to an hour, or until the topping is golden-brown and the fruit is bubbling.
7. Remove from heat and allow to cool; the filling will thicken as it cools.
8. Serve warm or with a dollop of whipped cream as desired.