What you’ll need:
– 1 cup freshly grated parmesan cheese
– 2 tsp. dried oregano
– 2 tsp. dried thyme
– 1 tsp. garlic
– 1 ¼ tsp. fresh ground black pepper
– 2 tsp. sesame seeds
– 2 eggs
– Puff pastry
How to make it:
1. Grate cheese into a bowl, using a cheese grater.
2. Add the herbs, garlic, pepper and sesame seeds to the cheese, and stir to combine.
3. Beat eggs in a separate dish.
4. Dip both sides of the puff pastry in the beaten eggs − allow to drip into the cheese mixture.
5. Using a knife or pastry wheel, cut the seasoned sheets of pastry into strips.
6. Take each strip and twist into a spiral shape.
7. Place about 1 inch apart from one another on a foil-lined baking sheet.
8. Bake your cheese sticks in the oven at 180 degrees for 15 minutes, until golden brown and crisp.