- Crossover Touring Caravan (semi off-road) with heavy duty axle and 15” wheels
- Increased ground clearance with body-protecting nudge bars for gravel and rough roads
- A well-equipped outside kitchen
- Hold-alls for cutlery and knick-knacks, accessible from outside
- All-round dust proofing
- More practical access to cabinets.
- All cabinets have wooden doors with strengthened hinges, etc.
- Interior Personal Washbasin
- 80L 12V Engel (optional 140L Waeco) fridge/freezer & built-in battery-charging system
- Alternative large double-door 220v Fridge Freezer
- Microwave oven
- Various options for 12v and 220v outside connections and lighting
- Exhaustive number of custom changes and add-ons possible, made to order
- Durable interior finishes with colours that add a soft touch, yet blend with the outdoors.
- Custom interiors optional (cushion covers and tie-backs etc.)
- Travel Blanket and fitted leisure awning included
- Full wall-set and tent extension available as option
- Wide variety of optional custom-made canvas products, to order
- Specifications to customer’s requirements (please enquire)
- Heavy Duty Axle has a carrying capacity of 600 kg
- Application can be made by owner to up-rate the payload allowable.
Although the information shown above is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publishing, Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine has no liability for any errors or omissions in the content freely displayed. Please note that all the prices shown below are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of imported equipment shown above, please understand that we as a South African market are very dependent on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rates.
Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine encourages all patrons and users to check pricing of items shown online with vendors directly via our contact form.
Please note all images are copyrighted by Caravan Publishing