DEN BRAVEN High Tack is the original instant tack permanent adhesive with exceptional strength. It will hold weights of up to 25kg vertically, without mechanical assistance. Ideal to use for attaching items like reflector lights, splash panels and cladding.
DEN BRAVEN High Tack is a high quality professional adhesive with an extremely high initial tack based on hybrid technology. It cures under influence of humidity to form a durable elastic rubber.
• Extremely high initial tack
• No fixation or support needed during curing
• High mechanical resistance, end strength and E-modulus
• Free of isocyanates, phthalates, solvents and silicones
• Permanently elastic
• No shrinkage and bubble free
• Non corrosive towards metals
• Neutral curing, almost odourless
• Resistant to moisture and weather
• Adheres perfectly without primer on most, even damp, surfaces
DEN BRAVEN High Tack was specifically developed as a universal adhesive for bonding many building materials such as: stone, concrete, mirrors, glass, plasterboard, PU, PVC, hard plastics, enamel, ceramic, copper, lead, zinc, tin, aluminium, metals, alloys, stainless steel, HPL and cement fibre panels (1), wood and paintsystems.
Directions Of Use
Apply adhesive with the provided V-nozzle in a ‘ventilating way’ in vertical stripes with 10 – 20cm distance between stripes. Bring the materials into position and press firmly so that the adhesive is a minimum of 2 – 3mm thick between material and surface. Do not apply the adhesive in dots! Because of the high initial strength, support during curing is usually not necessary. For further questions please contact our technical department.
- 100 % modulus N/mm2 1,39 MPa
- Application rate @ Ø2,5 mm/6,3 bar 20 g/min
- Application temperature + 5°C to + 40° C
- Base Hybrid
- Curing time @ + 23°C/50% RH Approximately 2 – 3 mm/24 hours
- Density 1,57 g/ml
- Elongation at break 335%
- Flow ISO 7390 < 2 mm
- Frost resistance during transportation Up to – 15°C
- Shorea hardness DIN 53505 55 Shore A
- Skin formation @ + 23°C/50% RH 15 minutes
- Temperature resistance – 40°C to + 90°C
- Tensile strength N/mm2 2,20 MPa
• Not suitable for PE, PP, PC, PMMA, PTFE, soft plastics, neoprene and bituminous substrates
• Not suitable for continuous exposure to water
• Not suitable for movement joints
• Not suitable in combination with chlorides (pools)
Surface Preparations and Finishing
Application temperature + 5°C to + 40°C (applies to environment and substrates). Due to the structure of the DEN BRAVEN High Tack we recommend using a caulking gun with the correct transmission in combination with the V-nozzle. All substrates must be solid, clean and free from grease and dust. Clean substrates with DEN BRAVEN Cleaner. DEN BRAVEN High Tack adheres perfectly without the use of primer to most non porous substrates. Porous substrates to be pretreated with DEN BRAVEN Primer B1. Always test adhesion prior to
Uncured material and tools can be cleaned by using DEN BRAVEN Cleaner. Cured material can only be mechanically removed. Hands can be cleaned with DEN BRAVEN Wipes.
• White Packaging
For product specifications, please refer to the Product Detail Page
In unopened original packaging between + 5°C and + 25°C, shelf life is up to 18 months from production date, stored in a dry place.