Courage – With “Courage” You can go Anywhere
- Lightweight (± 490kg).
- 90 liter belly mounted water tank.
- Large nose-cone.
- 1.8 ton independently braked axle.
- 1800 kg Independent Suspension
- Run in braking system with auto reverse
- Heavy duty shock absorbers
- Removable jockey wheel
- Hot dipped galvanized chassis beams
- All body parts NC-manufactured
- Body strength and flexibility ensured by high modules poly-urethane glue
- Automotive industry door seals
- All parts electro galvanized and epoxy coated
- Optional rip stop canvas tent with double bed or Roof rack
- Side and back entrance
- Ample storage space inside – 2 cubic meters
- Sliding rail for 80l fridge
- 90l low centre of gravity water tank
- Designated mountings for 2x jerrycan holders, Fridge rail
- Rear mounted spare wheel carrier
- Massive nose box – 330 liters
- Excellent Departure angle
Although the information shown above is presented in good faith and believed to be correct at the time of publishing, Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine makes no representations or warranties as to the completeness or accuracy of the information. Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine has no liability for any errors or omissions in the content freely displayed. Please note that all the prices shown below are subject to change without notice. Due to the nature of imported equipment shown above, please understand that we as a South African market are very dependent on the Rand/ Dollar exchange rates.
Caravan & Outdoor Life magazine encourages all patrons and users to check pricing of items shown online with vendors directly via our contact form.
Please note all images are copyrighted by Caravan Publishing