Subscribe
Register | Log in

What feature do like most and least about your trailer?

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Mike McElweeParticipant

We’ve been camping in a Tentco Senior Safari bow for +7yrs and some other Camp Master for many years before that. We’ve come to realise that camping in a ground tent no longer suits our travelling style. After much discussion we have decided that a trailer is the way to go.

Given the significant investment involved with any trailer purchase, we’re doing some homework. What do you like most about your trailer? And what do you like least?

If there any exiting thread that you know of where such things have already been discussed, please post links.

Thanks in advance for the advice and time

Mike

• Profile Photo
    Andy Mulholland
    Andy Mulholland on

Hi Mike.

We made the switch from dome tent to trailer 9 months ago and we have absolutely no regrets, in fact I’m in love with my trailer :-).

We bought a 2nd hand Jurgens XT120 with all the bells & whistles (awnings, fridge, cupboards & extra slides etc.). It makes it so much easier keeping everything you need in one place and if we decide to go camp, the trailer is ready to go. Quite often if the weather looks good for the weekend, we will hook up and find a campsite with open space on the way out of town.

The only thing that gets me down, is that I still have a lot of poles to erect when putting up the awnings. If you can find a trailer with an easy set up awning (I think it’s called a batwing), I would definitely recommend it. It will definitely reduce the fuss when setting up or packing down.

Good Luck with your search

Andy

Attachments:

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader