Subscribe
Register | Log in

Water Mixer Tap

Return to: Caravan Clinic

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    WilsurParticipant

Hi

I’m fixing the water tap that i use for the outside basin, the micro switch is fixed but I found that the open / close is vert tight and that could lead to braking the opening head (I have also fixed this).  I’m not sure if I have changes the springs that pres the shut-off rubbers on the center spindle.

Hope someone can help me with and old tap like this or advice me about the springs.

I’m in Daspoort Pretoria.

Mail: forum name @TelkomSA.net

• Profile Photo
    george wetselaar
    george wetselaar on

How did you strip that tap ?

Profile Photo
    Dave Gould
    Dave Gould on

Hi George, did anyone get back to you as I need to get to the switch?

Profile Photo
    Don Cresswell
    Don Cresswell on

I installed a diaphragm type water pump which is far better. It keeps the water pressure at around 2 bar. Then you don’t need those fiddly tap switches any more.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader