Subscribe
Register | Log in

VW Autovilla 1983 dust rubber for tie rod

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Bev van den HeuvelParticipant

Hi all.

I am looking for a replacement dust rubber for tie rod size 13 30 23.

Can anybody tell me where I can try to find one – I have phoned around but nobody seems to have that particular size?

Please help, we are desperate now as we are supposed to be going away at the end of the month and it’s not going to happen if we can’t find this rubber!

Thanks in advance 🙂

• Profile Photo
    akter Marium
    akter Marium on

In the cold weather a very long time in whatsapp contact list many regions, you will require weighty attire to keep you warm while all over town. Regardless of whether you’re made a beeline for work or partaking in some fun in the snow, you need quality dress to keep you warm and shielded from the components. As you might know, a great deal of whatsapp contact list substantial attire and winter wear isn’t effectively focused on at home. You can’t simply throw it in the clothes washer and let it go. It requires uncommon consideration like that main an expert cleaner can give. There whatsapp contact list are an assortment of kinds of winter apparel to keep you warm in these clamoring seasons. Here are a few instances whatsapp contact list of those you may require assist with cleaning and care:

Coats – The most fundamental of winter whatsapp contact list climate and substantial attire yet that which is frequently the hardest to really focus on and the most significant. You spend a lot of cash on a decent weighty cover so make certain to really focus on it appropriately. Gloves and gloves – High-end gloves and gloves you can’t toss in with the remainder of the whatsapp contact list wash, in case they be obliterated. Permit us to assist you with appropriately cleaning these things and you will not need to stress over playing in whatsapp contact list the snow or then again in the event that you spilled some hot cocoa on your

Scarves – This is frequently an as much as whatsapp contact list possible thing and you can’t simply place it in the washer. Exceptional cleaning guarantees your scarves look all around great the entire winter and you’ll have whatsapp contact list them prepared for next season, as well. Sweaters – The exemplary in substantial dress that gets twisted rusty on the off chance that you attempt to put it on a holder. Your sweaters need extraordinary whatsapp contact list consideration both for washing and for putting away.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader