Hi there, does anyone have the stone fruit slaw receipe for me in a previous Caravan Sa issue. Cleaning out during lockdown and unfortunately threw out the old magazines.
on 10th Apr 2020 at 10:38 pm
It was in the December 2019 issue!
Please find the recipe below:
Stone Fruit Slaw
• 1 tbsp of rice vinegar
• a big glug of olive oil
• a couple of pinches brown sugar
• the juice and rind of 1 lime
• salt and cracked black pepper, to taste
• half a red onion, finely chopped
• 1 red chilli, deseeded and finely chopped
• a chunk of fresh ginger, peeled and grated
• 3 spring onions, finely sliced
• a handful of fresh mint leaves, finely chopped
• about 2 – 3 handfuls of various types of firm stone fruit,
pitted and cut into strips Method
1. To make a vinaigrette for the slaw, mix together all the
ingredients except for the fruit, mint, and coriander in a salad
bowl. Finish by tossing the fruit in the dressing to coat and
serve topped with fresh mint and coriander.
For more inspiration visit http://www.juicydelicious.co.za
on 10th Apr 2020 at 10:43 pm
Baie dankie Corne, wardeer
on 10th Apr 2020 at 11:20 pm
Groot plesier! Hoop dit smaak lekker!
on 29th Aug 2020 at 9:32 pm
I have not seen it yet, but if you search, you can easily find how to prepare it
on 22nd Feb 2022 at 7:56 am
Wait for real? I can just ask the admins for recipes of old issues? I’m going to ask my mom what dish she was looking for. She was so mad I threw away her magazines hahaha.