Subscribe
Register | Log in

SA’s best camping destinations

Return to: Destinations & Routes

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    SATRAVELERMember

I simply love that South African has so many amazing travel and camping destinations, and some of my favorite spots are Kruger National Park(especially Satara and Crocodile Bridge) and then also Storms River Mouth Rest Camp. I have been going there for many years now, and feel it’s time for a new destination. Where do you guys suggest I go next?

• Profile Photo
    Drikus
    Drikus on

SATRAVELER, you won’t regret a visit to Bergkwagga National Park. Great views, neat camping spots and excellent offroad driving opportunities. You will be surprised by the game sitings. Don’t ignore the Karoo National Park either. Specifically for a shorter three to four day visit.

Profile Photo
    Corne
    Corne on

I agree with Drikus, those are some really nice travel destinations!

Remember to also get yourself a copy of the latest Great Outdoors Guide, I am pretty sure you will find more than enough information on local resort destinations that you can visit!

Purchase

Profile Photo
    SATRAVELER
    SATRAVELER on

Thanks for the response! Can’t wait to hit the road again and explore some new destinations once the lock down is over.

Profile Photo
    Henry Crabtree
    Henry Crabtree on

I suggest you to go Yosemite National Park, Last year me and my friends went there for camping and it was a great adventure. For the first time in camping, we carry E-cigarettes and vape with us and it increases the enjoyment level. It happens incidentally that when we are searching for camping equipment, we found ECig-City Coupons, and one of my friend insist all of us to purchase vape and e-cigarettes from this store. however, the camping experience is fantastic and after this pendamic we are again planning to visit the same site for camping.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

preloader