ROUTE FROM JHB to EAST LONDON

Return to: Destinations & Routes

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    stefan bothaParticipant

Hi guys

Am traveling on December 21 to Areena resort in East London from Roodepoort. Last year went through to Bloem and then onto the N6. This year looking at getting off the N1 onto the R703 and connect up with the N6 at Rouxville again. Am towing and would like to find out what road conditions are like? Any feedback/comments would be appreciated.

Thanking in advance

Stefan

• Profile Photo
    Kevin Brassel
    Kevin Brassel on

Hi,

I think you must be more specific with the route as I cannot follow it on  my map. perhaps also give mre of the towns along the route as well. I am heading down to Bathurst, Yellowsands and Morgan bay and may touch some of your route as planning to return hugging Lesotho.  May have some advice on some of the route when I return late August.

Profile Photo
    bakerman1
    bakerman1 on

Good morning, Likewise we will be travelling to Yellow Sands this coming February (2020) Coming from Johannesburg, N1 to Winberg, turn to R709 to Hobhouse, turn to R26 to Zastron, from Zastron rest of way, road was in good condition (February 2019) Loved Yellow Sands, Morgan Bay,

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2019

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader