Subscribe
Register | Log in

Quantum Leisure

Return to: Industry News

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    holst@telkomsa.netParticipant

Hi. When are we getting a good look inside the Quantum Leisure models? Their prices are also not in the price list?

• Profile Photo
    Francois Huysamen
    Francois Huysamen on

Hi,

I have touched on this subject before answering a question from another forum user. While we are working on doing a review for Quantum, there are a few logistical issues: Firstly, their caravans are built to order, which means we do not have the opportunity to take a unit for a few days to test; and secondly, their factory is in Gauteng and I am based in Cape Town, which makes it difficult to ensure a journalist is available to pop in at the factory when a caravan rolls off the production floor.

Please read my full other reply here: http://www.caravansa.co.za/forums/topic/quantum-caravan/

There is also a link to 360-degree interior images of the Quantum caravans.

Profile Photo
    holst@telkomsa.net
    holst@telkomsa.net on

Thank you Francois.

Looks like it is the guys at Quantum Leisure that need to make a bit of an effort if they want some publicity..

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2020

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader