Subscribe

Pet Friendly caravan parks WC

Return to: Destinations & Routes

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Hollee12
    Participant

Hi fellow campers,

I’m new to this site and would like to know if anyone could advise me on pet friendly caravan resorts for our up coming caravan get away.

We have a very small, very friendly yorkshire terrier of 1 & 1/2kgs.   We have just returned from 6wks overseas where she stayed with my son, but don’t want to leave her again. We are so excited to be getting out our caravan once again.

We are retired & live in Somerset West, Western Cape  & our destination is July 2019  in Hogsback.

We would be following the garden route but will need a stop over of a few nights  on the way as Hogsback is many kilometers away. Could anyone advise on a good secure pet friendly resort/resorts on the way ?

If anyone has any advice of the conditions to hogsback and the resort itself  we would be grateful as we haven’t been there before.

We  will be towing a  Jurgens Classique with a Hyundai Sante Fe Turbo diesel   .

Thank You in advance

Hollee

• Profile Photo
    Riaan Louw
    Riaan Louw on

Hi Averil.
    Are you traveling threw Groot Brak

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)