Subscribe

Payload: How To Re-register Your Tare & GVM

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    COL
    Participant

This might come as a surprise. Did you know that you can increase the payload of your caravan or trailer?

Apparently, providing that certain criteria and components are still within load limits, you can initiate the process of having the Tare and GVM of your caravan and trailer updated.

Has anyone actually done this? Was the process easy? Any more tips for doing this?

Click HERE to find out how to increase the payload, Tare and GVM of your caravan or trailer.

• Profile Photo
    Bob Blundell
    Bob Blundell on

How do I access the attachment you mention in the article “Jurgens Ci (Campworld) has compiled a document” I cant see any link.

Bob Blundell

Profile Photo
    Quiksilver
    Quiksilver on

Thanks COL participant!

very useful artikle!

😀

Profile Photo
    Garth
    Garth on

Click here to see the documents that you are required to complete at your motor vehicle registration authority.

This link does NOT take you to the documents.

Profile Photo
    Quiksilver
    Quiksilver on

Maybe it was an old link to a website or URL…

try this: ( a link to the article)
    http://caravansa.co.za/articles/august-2016/item/2351-payload-how-to-re-register-your-caravan-s-tare-gvm

and here is the paperwork that i found online:
    http://towingacademy.co.za/traffic-regulations/tare-gvm

you can use the download button. if you want to print it off.

🙂

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)