Subscribe
Register | Log in

OZTrail Fast Frame Cruiser 240 Tent

Return to: Campfire Chat

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Gerd KopanskiParticipant

Hi Everybody

Has someone  any experience with the OZTrail Cruiser ? It appeals to me because of price, weight and “fast” set-up.

• Profile Photo
    Meintsma
    Meintsma on

Hi Gerd

I have a Oztrail Fast Frame Tourer 240 – the same as a Cruiser, but the Cruiser designs make use of a simple and efficient cap fly design. The Tourer designs include a full length fly sheet and options for variable ventilation.

I have used it quite a bit – just been on a 5 week tour through Namibia and Botswana and we really like it. With a mattress it basically only sleeps 2. Our friends have the 300 – slightly bigger – one can leave things on the side.

I bought mine in Australia -got a few extras like ground sheet and one side wall for varandha. I have attached some notes i have

You can put it up in a few minutes and easy to pack. As you say it is light and it is well designed.

Attachments:
    1. Description.docx
    Profile Photo
    Gerd Kopanski
    Gerd Kopanski on

Hi Meintsma

Thanks for your feedback. I bought the Fast Frame Cruiser 300  5 days ago and I was lucky to have caught a “special” from TAKEALOT for R 2.995,-   Thanks also for the  exhaustive description from the manufacturer…this is something the companies in South Africa (either manufacturers or importers) have not learned yet, On the internet they usually offer a very short description  so that one is forced to go back to the original manufacturers web site.

Thanks again

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2020

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader