Subscribe
Register | Log in

new Jurgens Campervan any news?

Return to: Industry News

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    QuiksilverParticipant

hi Guys,

Today while surfing the web i came across this Jurgens VW campervan.

in all the history of caravan manufacturing i didn’t know that Jurgens made campervan modifications.

but this one does look exciting!

i see the retail price is around  799 900 see here: https://www.campworld.co.za/jurgens-vw-transporter-campervan

looks like a great little van if you consider the price and the extras – inside kitchen and fridge. plus i am a fan of the VW 2L TDI engine and chassis.

and this one seems to be an automatic!

When i was at the Beeld show in February the only other campervan that took the focus of my eyes was a similar conversion done by MAXMO or the mobi lodge guys Leon for around R 890 000.

but i cant seem to find any specs on the web to compare the different models.

obviously there must be a big difference if the price range is almost R 90 000 different.

has anyone else seen either of these two models which can help me to decide on which is best. or best value for money?

i am hoping that writing on this forum might get the editors to put a little something in the magazine 😀

any thoughts and feedback welcomed!!

• Profile Photo
    Francois Huysamen
    Francois Huysamen on

Hi Quicksilver,

Yes, Jurgens does have a van conversion.

And I’m working on full reviews of the Jurgens conversiona and on the Maxmo range. We will post it online when it’s ready.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader