Subscribe
Register | Log in

Need Help on finding caravan parks

Return to: Campfire Chat

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Niel GrobbelaarParticipant

Hi Every body, I need some help in finding caravan parks/resorts that provide self catering caravans thru out South Africa to rent instead of arriving with one. We normally camp using our 4×4 overlander but have found that there is times that we would like to rent a caravan instead of setting up camp. I would appreciate all the help I can get.

Niel.

• Profile Photo
    Fyko
    Fyko on

Imhoff Park in Kommetjie, Cape Town does do such a thing. Speak to Anne Anderson.

Ask her to be very honest about the quality of the vans she’s got available, because they might not be ‘pristine and palatial.’

Other than that all the parks on the Peninsula are municipal owned and run, and won’t have what you’re lookin for, I’m afraid.

If you speak to Eden Woonwaens in George they may be able to advise  you because they’re pretty knowledgeable about the Southern Cape area.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader