Subscribe

Little Luxury water cooler

Return to: Campfire Chat

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    MarcoCabula

Hi All, I know that we as campers are always concerned about weight and size of things we buy. Has anyone seen the little luxury water cooler. It is very small. It is 17cm wide x 19cm deep x 33cm high. But it has a built in refrigeration unit that cools water down to single digit numbers on a hot day. It has a charcoal filter for filtering the water and a 5lt water bottle. I was really surprised at what this little thing can do. And at a price of between R1300 and R1500 (depends where you buy) it is truely value for money.

• Profile Photo
    Johan
    Johan on

Good day what is the name of this product and where is it available?
    Di you have a picture of it? Johan

Profile Photo
    MarcoCabula
    MarcoCabula on

Hello Johan, it is called the little luxury water cooler and I bought it from Game… I do have pictures but dont know how to post them…

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)