Advertisement
Subscribe
Register | Log in
Advertisement

Kennis Caravans and Motorhomes Roodepoort

• Hannelie Kay
    Hannelie Kay on

The day KENNIS closed their doors was the first time their true colors were revealed, but if I had known what was coming, I would have warned everyone.

They accepted our motorhomes and caravans as consignments to sell on our behalf, but they never paid us. Supposedly the third-largest/most well-known dealership in SA. It’s repulsive how the owners and management took advantage of the customers.

KENNIS HAS MANAGED TO COMPLETELY BREAK MY TRUST IN HUMANKIND AND RUINED ALL MY BEAUTIFUL MEMORIES OF CAMPING; THE MERE SITE OF A CARAVAN IGNITES BOTH SADNESS AND ANGER. THANK YOU KENNIS FOR DOING THIS WHILE WE TRUSTED YOU!

David Templeton
    David Templeton on

Good Morning Hannelie
    What you are saying is true, I purchased my Caravan the day before they officially closed the doors, I was only informed the day I went to take delivery, after all the paper work had been completed. Nice who do I go to for the 30 day guarantee. After 57 years what a terrible way to go out.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Advertisement