Subscribe
Register | Log in

Kavango bed arrangement

Return to: Caravan Clinic

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Dave BrownParticipant

Hi what is the best bed arrangement for two in kavango

Front fold out or rear bed.

Also if I fit movers doI have to install an other battery or can I use my deep cycle battery for this use. Regards Dave.

• Profile Photo
    John Fursman
    John Fursman on

I have just purchased my Kavango and have taken it on a couple off outings. I have found the rear bed best for the overnight stop. For longer stops we use both front and rear beds but you have to be a contortionist to get in and out of the forward bed due to the limited height of the entrance.

Profile Photo
    Dave Brown
    Dave Brown on

Thanks for your response John.
    Ihave also quite recently bought a kavango 2010 model and trying my best to get the hang of it. Ihave not taken it out yet as I am a nervous newbie lol. I am also new to this site. Data almost finished will be in touch cheers Dave.

Profile Photo
    Dave Brown
    Dave Brown on

Hi John
    Thanks for feedback, does that mean you you will exchange your kavango for some other model as you are not happy with bed arrangement
    Cheers Barkingdog.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

preloader