Subscribe

Jurgens elegance conversion

Return to: DIY Projects

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Mark Diab
    Participant

I would just like to share the conversion I did to our Jurgens Wegsleep Elegance. By moving the positioning of the bed, it not only gave us more place to walk around, but also the use of a full, almost queen-size bed.

Needless to say, a bigger bed creates more headand elbow room and an easier night’s sleep. We’d previously been frustrated with the old bed layout as we kept hitting our heads on the side of the bathroom wall panel. To accommodate the large overhang of the bed, I had to reinforce the bed with aluminium ribs.

I also changed access into the bathroom by turning the door around and putting the towel rails on the inner wall, adjacent to the toilet. This provided easy access to the bathroom, without a door against the bed.

My wife took things further and changed all the curtains to blinds, which we think looks much better. We kept the standard lace curtains.

jurgens.jpg

• Profile Photo
    Noeks Grove
    Noeks Grove on

Hi Mark, trusted that you are well – can you please give me more details regarding your conversion on the jurgens elegance bed I will highly appreciate and if possible please include photos.

Kind Regards

Noeks Grove

Profile Photo
    Hendri Van der Watt
    Hendri Van der Watt on

Some photos would be appreciated please.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)