Subscribe
Register | Log in

Gypsey Caravette 6

Return to: DIY Projects

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Ian HendersonParticipant

Anyone know where I can source replacement parts for a Caravette 6. i.e. Pop up roof, the canvas between the pop up roof and the body of the van???

Regards

Ian Henderson

• Profile Photo
    Ilze Burger
    Ilze Burger on

Hi Ian, my husband took our poptop off and refurbed it himself. whereabout are you?  We are in Vanderbijlpark Gauteng and have a cabinet making factory (Small) and are busy doing a whole refurb on our Caravette 6 1986 model. Also check Wood Art Vanderbijlpark for more info and advice.

Profile Photo
    Roelf Van Vuren
    Roelf Van Vuren on

Hi Izelle

Doen julle ook houtvrot sakde herstelwerk op karavane?

Ons is van Parys

Dankie!

Profile Photo
    Ian Henderson
    Ian Henderson on

Hi Ilze and Roelf,

Thanks for your replies and interest. I removed my roof top today. Lots of rot in the front and rear of the top. Have removed it and will install new treated pine wood tomorrow. Quite easy to do, just have to get it all out. Will keep you informed on progress.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

preloader