Subscribe
Register | Log in

Groups for single campers

• Susan Warrington
    Susan Warrington on

After being widowed, I’m looking for a camping group, to travel with in convoy for safety reasons

Ed Grosvenor
    Ed Grosvenor on

Hi Susan
    Likewise I am also looking for such groups, will watch this space
    Ed

Trudie Van Dyk
    Trudie Van Dyk on

Glad to see this, I am looking for somebody/somebodies to travel with.

Trudie

Annette Thwaits
    Annette Thwaits on

Hi, I am also looking for other single caravaner’s to caravan with. I am based at Hartbeespoort.

Trudie Van Dyk
    Trudie Van Dyk on

Hi Annette

I am in Krugersdorp and it would be great to make contact with you and the other single caravanners.

Annette Thwaits
    Annette Thwaits on

Hi Trudie

Awesome! Shall we meet near Krugersdorp somewhere for coffee say next week Tuesday 24 Jan?  If anyone else is interested they can join us as well!

Kees Hillenaar
    Kees Hillenaar on

I am Kees Hillenaar. I would like to join a group to go caravanning together. I am based in Ladysmith KZN. I have a Gypsey Rapier pulling it with a Mazda CX5. Particularly interested in Kruger NP.

Zelda Francis
    Zelda Francis on

Hello Ladies,

I am keen to meet / join a group of single people to camp with.  I live in Cape Town so seeking single campers in the broader  Western Cape.

Thanks
    <p style=”text-align: right;”></p>
    <p style=”text-align: center;”></p>

Kees Hillenaar
    Kees Hillenaar on

Going to Satara from 10 April to 24 April 2023

Kees Hillenaar

Anonymous
    Anonymous on

I love spending time with friends on camper trips. Being out on the open road in good company, seeing new sights and experiencing new things can create lasting memories and strengthen bonds with friends. Camper trips provide a great opportunity to relax and take a break from the stresses of everyday life while enjoying the beautiful outdoors. Roasting marshmallows over a campfire, hiking in a national park, watching movies and TV shows together, or just relaxing in a cozy camper – quality time with friends can be the perfect way to reconnect and recharge. Plus, the freedom and flexibility of traveling in a camper allows you to make your own itinerary and travel at your own pace, making it the perfect adventure for groups of all sizes.

Khawlah Ingrid Tufvesson
    Khawlah Ingrid Tufvesson on

Hi! I’m looking forward to meeting up with other camping singles 🙂

Viewing 11 posts - 1 through 11 (of 11 total)

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.