Subscribe
Register | Log in

Gecko, Mobi Lodge or Nayela

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Ernst MayerParticipant

Planning to explore Southern Africa next year as an on and off road experience and would much appreciate some input of this expert group re above off road caravans. (advantages – disadvantages)
    My wife and me are both 65 and the above caravans offer what we are looking for: a large fixed bed, bathroom and toilet inside, no stairs to climb, a quick and uncomplicated set up and no outdoor canvas showers or beds, etc. (security).
    I put together a comparison of these three caravans which is by no means a guarantee for accuracy but should give an approximate oversight and have added in some extras with an approximate cost (again, just estimates…).
    I have only seen these caravans on video clips/brochures but planning to visit each factory to get a better impression. Delivery times are similar – 9 to 14 months. Thanks in advance for your advice/opinion.

• Profile Photo
    LexStewart
    LexStewart on

You need to at least take a peep at the Afrispoor Cheeta. Not a fixed bed but slide out. Stainless steel. We absolutely love ours & the service is outstanding!!

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 16 replies (of 16 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2020

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader