Subscribe
Register | Log in

Gauteng caravan storage recommendations?

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Andre WentzelParticipant

So I took the plunge and ordered a new Mobi Lodge van, due to be delivered early December. Only problem is that I live in Bryanston without a spare garage or space in my small garden; I therefore need to find secure, preferably under-cover storage to rent. Any suggestions?

• Profile Photo
    JDT
    JDT on

We have been storing our 1994 Super Sport at Abound Storage in Honeydew (off Beyers Naude) for about 5 years.We have moved from a shared unit to a stand alone lockable unit with power to trickle charge the battery. We found this unit to be a bit narrow for our needs so we moved to a wider unit as soon as it was completed. We have been very happy there without any security problems.

Profile Photo
    Riaan Jacobs
    Riaan Jacobs on

There is also a nice place on William Nicol where we are moving our Caravan to. Fourways Self Storage. Units do not have power.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

preloader