Fleetwood E1 Owners?

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    imported_CaravParticipant

We have received an interesting question from one of our readers, Eric, and thought perhaps one of our forum users might be able to help him.

“During 2008 your magazine featured the imported Fleetwood E1 off road folding caravan from the USA, and also offering one as a prize to a lucky new subscriber at the end of that year. However I bought this product from the agent in Cape Town, who unfortunately closed his business after a year.
    Over the past 6 years we have travelled some 45000 km with our caravan with 4 adults, through South Africa, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Malawi, Tanzania and Botswana. Mostly without problems, but as we all know: no Africa trip is complete without the occasional hicc’up.

My question is: Are other owners of the Fleetwood E1 in South Africa, so that we can exchange notes?”

• Profile Photo
    calder calder
    calder calder on

Hi there,

I came across this post today, I was the importer, I would like to know if you still have the E1?

I unfortunately had to close the business in 2008 the credit crunch was crippling, Fleetwood in the USA closed down their plant shortly after..

Would like to here back from you.

Cheers,

Scott     cell: 0836667186

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2019

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader