Subscribe
Register | Log in

FITTING THE CORRECT TYRES

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Tanya YoungParticipant

Hi All, i have recently bought a Wilk Amethyst double wheeler, i don’t think the previous owner had the correct tyres on, wheel movers are fitted and when we had a flat we could not put the spare on as the tyre did not fit between the wheel movers, i am thinking of removing the wheel movers so if any one can give me advise on the correct rims and tyres that should be on the caravan i would really appreciate it, we would like to take a caravan holiday but do not want to chance it till we can ensure we have the right rims and tyres on

• Profile Photo
    Fyko
    Fyko on

If you have wheels with 4 bolt holes it will be 13 inch wheels with 165SR13 tyres.

On the other hand if your wheels have 5 bolt holes they will be 14 inch rims with 185R14 takkies.

Profile Photo
    Anonymous
    Anonymous on

wheels with four holes(bolt holes) – thirteen inch wheels
    wheels with five holes(bolt holes) – fourteen inch wheels..

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

preloader