Subscribe
Register | Log in

FITTING THE CORRECT TYRES

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Tanya YoungParticipant

Hi All, i have recently bought a Wilk Amethyst double wheeler, i don’t think the previous owner had the correct tyres on, wheel movers are fitted and when we had a flat we could not put the spare on as the tyre did not fit between the wheel movers, i am thinking of removing the wheel movers so if any one can give me advise on the correct rims and tyres that should be on the caravan i would really appreciate it, we would like to take a caravan holiday but do not want to chance it till we can ensure we have the right rims and tyres on

• Profile Photo
    Fyko
    Fyko on

If you have wheels with 4 bolt holes it will be 13 inch wheels with 165SR13 tyres.

On the other hand if your wheels have 5 bolt holes they will be 14 inch rims with 185R14 takkies.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

preloader