Subscribe
Register | Log in

Caravan wood rot repair .

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    wayneParticipant

Hi
    I am busy cutting out wood rot on a 1986 Caravette 6 . I want to know with what adhesive does one use to install a new piece of 22× 22mm square frame wood to the outer skin of a pannel that has wood rot .

• Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Daai is die before foto en hier kom die After

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Profile Photo
    Clarence
    Clarence on

Ek is beïndruk Johan… baie beïndruk! Wou sou kon dink dat die ‘before’ karavaan in so ‘n netjiese wa kon verander. Ek hou van die werk wat jy en jou seuns reggekry het met die suspensie. Weereens, welgedaan!

Profile Photo
    Johan Brits
    Johan Brits on

Baie dankie.

Profile Photo
    johan myburgh
    johan myburgh on

HI

Hopeing some one can help I have a 1992 Caravette 6  , with small patch of wood rot on the back right corner .

how would i go about disassembling so i can see how bad it is and repair .

on the outside the side pannel seams to be pulling away from the Fiberglas back .

SOme advive on where to start would be very helpful

johan

Profile Photo
    Raynard Gouws
    Raynard Gouws on

Baie goeie werk Johan sjoe, ek is nou besig om presies aan dieselfde areas te werk, baie dankie vir die fotos as reference en confidence boost.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 11 replies - 31 through 41 (of 41 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader