Click to Subscribe
Register | Log in

Caravan Wall Panels

  • Henry Summers
    Henry Summers on

    Hi I am looking for information regarding the internal walls of caravans. Traditionally they were a 3mm shutter ply however modern caravan have a more artificial textured panels. Does anyone know what this stuff is called and if it can be purchased. I have lost the entire inside of my caravan and need to replace it. Many thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.