Subscribe

Caravan restoration

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Ian Henderson
    Participant

I am about to start a project of restoring a VERY neglected Gypsey Caravette 6. I’m going to strip it completely inside and redesign it for our personal use with a toilet shower, island double bed etc. I’m also thinking of fitting larger diameter wheels after enlarging the wheel wells.

Is there anyone out there who has restored a caravan and willing to share some advise?

• Profile Photo
    Tanja Smit
    Tanja Smit on

Hi Ian, I ‘m with you on this also. Im helping my dad restore a neglected Will Amethyst Caravan and Im looking for advice swell, starting with a shower cubicle unit…… Let me know if you have ideas.

T

Profile Photo
    Roy Aylward
    Roy Aylward on

Hi Ian and Tanja, I will be joining you soon I hope. I want to buy an older, bigger caravan and convert it into an off-roader that my wife and I can live in. I am a wildlife filmmaker and would like the caravan to be our home on location. So, large enough to live in and strong enough to get it into the bush. I am in Tanzania at the moment but when I get back will start on the project…..Roy.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)