Subscribe
Register | Log in

Caravan clubs in the Western Cape

Return to: Campfire Chat

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    J. PalmerParticipant

Hello fellow campers!

My wife and I have been thinking of joining a caravan club.

We’ve been retired for a few years now and I think to be on the safer side of long distance travelling,

I think the safety you get in numbers is as much as a draw card as it is travelling with friends.

Sadly not too many of our friends have caravans to travel along with us – but we do most certainly enjoy caravanning to the fullest!

We are situated in Brackenfell – Western Cape and we are both 60+

Do you perhaps have any suggestions for some clubs in the area? I saw you mentioned a cape town group in one of your previous issues.

Though I cannot recall which one.

• Profile Photo
    Quiksilver
    Quiksilver on

hello Mr Palmer,

You’re not alone! try this website : https://www.caravanclub.org.za/

It seems to represent all the clubs in the provincial region of Cape Town.

I believe the Boland region are VERY active! i’ve just tried to join their Facebook page too! there is a link to inquire with them also on the page https://www.caravanclub.org.za/boland-region/

i met Andrew and some of the other members once at Dibiki quite a long time ago.

they looked like they were having loads of fun for their potjie competition!

I hope that helps 😉

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

© Caravan & Outdoor Life Magazine 2020

Free news, reviews, travel features and more… everything you need to know from the Caravan and outdoor industry.

preloader