Subscribe

Caravan and 4 x 4 trailer rental

Return to: Campfire Chat

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Travis Chipps
    Participant

Good morning all.

I have created a website for a caravan and 4 x 4 trailer rentals. This works very much like Airbnb but it is purely for your personally owned caravans and trailers. This is not a business with a fleet of caravans but rather a caravan share website that lets owners benefit financially by renting to holiday makers that cant afford to or don’t want to invest in a vehicle of their own.

This is the first platform of it’s type in SA that allows owners to benefit from renting out their caravans or trailers when they are not using them. The demand is huge and I am looking for individuals that would see the value of this service to list their vehicles on the website.

I would like to invite any interested people to have a chat to me to show you how it works and how you can make a pretty neat income from your caravan or trailer

Many thanks and look forward to getting in touch

Travis

• Profile Photo
    Derek Lord
    Derek Lord on

I’m Interested! Please post the link to the site.

Profile Photo
    Travis Chipps
    Travis Chipps on

Hi Derek, thanks so much for your reply. The site is still very new but I am progressing with it on a daily basis. If there is anything that you are unsure about or if you have any questions please do not hesitate to give me a shout

Many thanks

Travis

Home

Profile Photo
    Travis Chipps
    Travis Chipps on

Hi again Derek, it seems that the system blocks out website addresses, I am sure it is because of spam issues on forums. My mail is travel(at)explorent co za if you would like to pop me a mail

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)