Subscribe
Register | Log in

Bunk bed conversion

Return to: DIY Projects

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    AnonymousInactive

Hi,

I am thinking of buying a Jurgens Classique or Exclusive but I have three children.  I was considering removing the island bed and putting bunk beds in.

Basically two bunk beds next to three bunk beds. Has anyone done this a d is there sufficient space?

Btw, my kids are young hence we don’t want to let them sleep outside.

• Profile Photo
    Fyko
    Fyko on

Hi Mark,

I have a Jurgens Classique. It’s designed for 2, and reconfiguring it the way you are contemplating will be very difficult and will destroy the value.

There’s plenty of family caravans around which will easily accommodate your family, and they’re a whole lot cheaper than a Classique.

The way time flies your kids will be grown before you know it, and then you can enjoy your Classique the way it was meant to be. In the meantime get some cheap pop-top that will suit you admirably.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

This website uses cookies and other data to function optimally see our privacy policy here

preloader