Subscribe

2005 Echo 4 trailer

Return to: Caravans, Motorhomes & Trailers

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

• Profile Photo
    Emma Poupard
    Participant

I am looking at buying a 2005 echo trailer.  It has loads of extras and upgrades but i am a bit worried about the age of the trailer itself. It looks in good shape but i am no expert.  What kind of things should i be checking in a trailer this old.  Any suggestions?

• Profile Photo
    Anton Fourie
    Anton Fourie on

I’ve never seen any corrosion on an Echo. The mattresses are good and structurally Echo’s are very sound. The wheel bearings might be in need of replacement, if it hasn’t been done before. The electric panels on the 2005 were very basic, but most owners upgraded them. The 2005 didn’t come standard with a pump, that might set you back quite a bit. The nose cone is not very practical to get a fridge in there. The corner stands are not very good and it is a mission to level the trailer on uneven ground. A good friend has an Echo 4 and he loves it, except for getting the tent cover back as it is very tight.

Come chat with us in the forum. Click here to register an account or if you are already registered click here to log in.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)