Remoska surprises us with another amazingly tasty dish and this time it’s one that includes everyone’s favourite ~ bacon! The recipe is easy to follow with most of the wait time down to baking. It’s a simple recipe giving you more time to kick back, relax and enjoy those summer rays.
|Back bacon rashers
|Chicken breast, boneless, skinless
|Salt and pepper
- Lay the beacon rashers down the centre of the large sheet of non-stick baking paper.
- Pat half the sausage meat in an even layer down the centre of the bacon.
- Flatten the chicken breast with rolling pin and lay on top of the sausage meat.
- Season with salt and pepper and sprinkle with thyme.
- Pat the remaining sausage meat on top of the chicken.
- Wrap over the bacon rashers.
- Shape into a roll in the non-stick baking paper and seal the edges tightly.
- Cook in the Remoska for 30 minutes.
Open the paper and cook for another 35-40 minutes until the meat is cooked and the beacon has browned. Switch off the Remoska and leave the galantine to cool in the Remoska. Serve cold, cut into generous slices.
(For the Grand Remoska: make 2 separate rolls and cook as above)